Monday, May 20, 2013

MONOCHROME AND ANKLE STRAP SHOES


I know the monochrome look can be addictive especially when  the styles that come with this seasons trend is endless.Here is a tip for you ladies...you can always jazz up the look with bright colours as i have done with my clutch and shoes.

I got my style inspiration for my top from Mercy Aigbe,u all remember that her notorious dress that got missing...well,i decided to style mine not with feathers though.

I guess i am doing a great job at designing my own clothes or what do you think? 








These gorgeous shoes are from NEXT.I was kinda tired of seeing the Zara ankle strap heels on everyone so i decided to get something different






My little boy ran into the scene when i taking pictures and this is the outcome.Am sure he was trying to tell me that my time is up and we need to go home.
  Have a great day and week ahead.


TOP AND SKIRT - SELF DESIGNED

SHOES - NEXT

GLASSES - H n M

NECKPIECE - SHANA

BELT - ATMOSPHERE














21 comments:

  1. Aww, ur son is so cute. I love your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur dress sense is so edgy yet not over the top . As for that top I love the sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics . I really love the combination. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor picture quality,dull skin,off shoe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey freda,u are now a star oo, see beef.As for this stupid anonymous its obvious you lack style.colour combination is now the vogue so there is nothing wrong off about the shoes.Did u say dull skin? Now I know why girls go out of their way to bleach.Besides if you want to see bleached skin move on to another blog.

      Delete
  5. wow your son is so cute, I hope he would marry one of my daughters. lol.
    nice pics though love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope ur girls are cute too..wink. Thanks dear

      Delete
  6. The choice of colours beautiful
    www.stylemekim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a real fashionista speaking,u rock Kim and ur blog is lovely

      Delete
  7. I love your bag!the colour especially!
    www.prettyglitzmakeover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good. Your son is cute
    Http : / / trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....nice job u re doin..lovely outfit,jst couldn't help nt commentn...stealn dose shoes soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope u don't intend stealing them soon oo,because I want to rock it some more

      Delete
  10. Beautiful! I always love your outfits! And you look mind blowing in them :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love to wear high heels in each and in every style it makes look perfect..!!

    ReplyDelete